Saturday, December 31, 2011

I'm comin home...soon...

Well, the trips not over yet, but it will be soon! I can't believe I will be home in a couple days, it's unbelievable! We made it to Rotaroua, spent the night in a hotel, and spent the day exploring the Agrodome(we saw an awesome sheep show!), and then went to a zoo and saw a kiwi!! It was sweet as!(a new Zealand saying, definition; sweet as the coolest thing you can think of). The next day, yesterday, we left Rotaroua and drove 15 minutes to another of my dads friends houses, where we watched TV, had a lovely dinner, watched more TV, stayed up till 2012, and went to bed. Today we are relaxing. See you soon, and happy new years!! :)

1 comment:

  1. did you know the kiwi bird is the nacionle bird in new zealand also th kiwi bird is named after the kiwi fruit
    -Hollie

    ReplyDelete