Sunday, December 25, 2011

merry Christmas!

Its the day after Christmas, and I had a good Christmas! I got a boomerang I can paint, a glass Maori symbol, 20$, 50$, a huge lollypop, a lego set, a koala magnet, and I think thats it! Yesterday we hung out until around 10 o'clock, then we went to the beach for a couple of hours. After we arived back at the house, we played on the ipad and basically did nothing. For dinner we got all dressed up and went to the hotel down the road and had dinner in the Bryers room! It turns out one of my old relatives owned the house that was on the hotel property, so they named a room after the origial owner! Dinner was lovely, it was a fancy buffet. We had a good time. Today we are going to have a hangi, where you cook the food in a huge pit for around 6 hours. It sound pretty cool. Hope you all have a lovely Christmas! Only about a week left, see you soon!

1 comment: