Saturday, December 3, 2011
Don't frack my future!
After I blogged yesterday Sledge got out a suitcase full of tee shirts supporting his cause, No Fracking! Look up Fracking and you'll see why. So now I have a new light blue tee shirt with 'don't Frack my future' on the front, and 'say no to coal seam gas mining' on the back. I like it. After leaving Sledge's house we went to the Byron Bay market. It's a huge farmers market, pretty cool. We had lunch there then headed to the beach with our parents friends Peter and Laura, and one of their daughters Maya, age 14. We met up with their other daughter, Carmen, age 12. She was at a friends birthday party on the beach. We hung out at the beach, then headed to their house. They have a marimba, and I was teaching Ruth a little bit, and she was jamming out for quite a while. :) I'm really starting to miss you guys, January is soooo far away. 1 month and 1 day to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
not too much longer. For Olivia and I it is only 2 more weeks of school then wed winter break then you are home. :)!
ReplyDelete-Hollie
sup the trial st arts tomorow. i'm so nervous. i wish you could be on chat so you could submit your vote.;)miss you. can i sign you up for ski bus?????????????????
ReplyDelete--- Philip Coleman