Sunday, January 1, 2012

last full day :(

I can't believe it's the last night, and that I'm going to see all you guys at school on Wednesday! I've made a list of 5 things I'm going to miss;
1= meat pies
2= L&P/lemon & paeroa(soda a bit like sprite)
3= bundabergs ginger beer(the best! and not really 'beer')
4= candy(licorice all sorts, pineapple lumps, peanut slabs, tim-tams, cherry ripes...)
5= australia & new zealand!
and, 3 things I won't miss;
1= being away from you guys
2= mosquitoes
3= other bugs:p
We are currently just out of Auckland and staying with my dads friends mom, Ms. Toussaint. She is really nice, and has a really lovely house, but the thing I find odd, is that I think the walls are all nearly the same shade of yellow! Mabe its just me, but I find variation in color nice. Tommorrow we fly out of New Zealand. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment