Tuesday, November 22, 2011
OMG!!!!!
Wow. I went to the orthodontists on Monday, and it turns out I have an overbite! Go figure. The reason we never noticed it is because my two front teeth are slanted inward slightly, and the two teeth on either side of those flare out, but the two teeth slanted in makes them seem very flared, and all of that disguises my overbite. If that makes any sense. My bottom row of teeth are crowded, but I kinda figured that out when one of my canines started to turn sideways :p. So it looks like I'll be needing braces and rubber bands for about two years. Lucky me :( since we leave on Thursday, we are packing like crazy. Sigh. After I post this, I have to start packing my clothes, so i better get started. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hehe! im posting a comment on my own blog! wicked!
ReplyDelete